- BEER, CIDER & MEAD
Terms & Conditions
The company and its employees, contractors and any third party provider (collectively "The Kappening") make no representation or warranty in relation to:
1. the completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, thekappening.com or the information (the “Information”) stored on or receivable through this or any other thekappening.com server;
2. any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through thekappening.com or pursuant to the Information;
3. The images presented on our website are indicative of the products only, and may not represent the final product. For information relating to size, varietal, vintage, and description, please refer to our product information.
You shall not rely on the Information. The Kappening shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arises, directly or indirectly, from your reliance or use (whether authorized or not) of the Information or this website.
1. The Kappening outsources its deliveries to external contractors. The Kappening does not guarantee any timeframe to our deliveries. The Kappening is not liable for the time it takes to deliver, nor does it take responsibility to deliver within a timeframe.
2. The Kappening is not liable for any damages made by the delivery process, to any person or to any properties or possessions.
3. As the products are fragile and perishable, The Kappening will replace any damages incurred to the products during the journey to the Buyer. However once the Buyer signs off on the parcels, the products are now the possession and responsibility of the Buyer. The Kappening will not be responsible for any damages incurred to the products thereafter.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
We take your privacy very seriously and will not pass your details to any third party, except our delivery company.
All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars. We accept payment by FPS and Payme.
We won't sell wine to anyone who is 18 years old or below. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. The Customer shall ensure that no person under the age of 18 shall use his/her login, credit card or bank details to purchase alcohol products.
We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. We may suggest an alternative item or offer a refund.